Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sweets for my sweets...all three of 'em

If you know me, even a little, then you likely know that I love chocolate. And that if I am willing to part with some of it by giving it to someone, then I probably love them too. :-)This afternoon I made these treats for the three sweethearts in my life. They are melted fair-trade, organic dark chocolate mixed with organic raisins and usprayed almonds, all purchased from this wonderful place.


I've only just realized now that it should have occured to me to make one for myself because...well...they look so yummy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG -- those look yummy!!! You'd think I would have had enough of chocolate today of all days. I can't believe you didn't make one for yourself? Are you feeling ok? HaHa!!
Rebecca :)

Heather said...

Rebecca, I think I must have subconsciously known that my hubby would bring me home some chocolate...and he did. Yummy dark chocolate bar and a chocolate heart from Annegret's - a local chocolatier. :-)

Mary-Sue said...

If that was me, I probably would've eaten all 3 of them as "the test batch" and then made some more. he he he
How big were they? Hard to tell. And I say "were" because I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to find one now to measure.