Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Stinky Cheese Man

My boys LOVED this book and so I thought I would mention it here in case you've never heard of it (I hadn't until I saw it at our library and knew, by the title, that my boys would like it).  According to all the males in my family it is a must read.  The sort of book that one can barely wait to get home from the library to start reading and, once reading, one can not be induced to get off the couch to help the mama with anything at all until one is finished reading it at least once, even if the mama wants help unloading the groceries.  The sort of book that, said mama wanting help really cannot get too annoyed about not getting any unloading of groceries help because she keeps hearing gales of giggles from the direction of the couch and she does so love the sound of giggles.  So...The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales...you've been warned. ;-)

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

I remember that Scout loved the Stinky Cheese Man too...